30 individual sterile wipes
Clinically proven to improve symptoms linked to Demodex infestation
Medical CE device – recommended for daily hygiene of the eyelids when there is inflammation caused by Demodex
Cleans away: crusts, eyelash dandruff, impurities, mites and debris
1. Open a sachet and unfold the wipe inside.
2. Place the wipe on top of the index finger and wrap it around.
3. Keep the eye closed, gently apply the pad to the eyelids and the base of the eyelashes.
4. Carefully massage the eyelids with small circular movements, gently removing any crusts, eyelash dandruff or secretions.
5. Repeat on the other eye, using a new wipe.
6. Keep your eye closed for 15 seconds after application. Blephademodex is non-greasy and does not need to be rinsed after use.
Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
Any order under €20.00 will have a €4.00 postage fee.
Any order above €20.00 has FREE postage.
We do not offer shipping / postage (free or paid) outside of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Our postage is provided by An Post or Fastway.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, simply return it within 7 days of delivery and we will replace it or provide a refund to the value of the item (excluding shipping). The items to be returned or exchanged have to be unused, in their original condition, in their original box and properly labelled.
Please check the contents of your package on arrival. Should any items be damaged during shipment, it is important that you notify us upon opening the package and take a photograph (if possible).
Also, please keep all packaging materials from the shipment. Should any item be faulty please contact us as described below so that we can provide a replacement item once the original item is returned.
If it is necessary to return items for any of the above reasons, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and note your name, order number and item details before returning the parcel.
Goods returned must be posted to:
14 Moneen Business Park,
Castlebar, Co. Mayo,
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of these conditions.