Blephasteam II Batteries
BLEPHASTEAM II is a fully upgraded, premium eyelid warming device for moist heat therapy, clinically proven to provide long lasting relief from Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD) and other associated eye diseases.
- If Blephasteam® is used twice a day, the batteries should last about one year, but will last longer if device is used less frequently.
- If Blephasteam® is used more than twice a day (in doctors’ offices on several patients), the batteries may need to be replaced more often than once a year.
** Do not use any other batteries than the specific ones supplied with the device or by Théa. Only use the specific rechargeable batteries provided by Laboratoires Théa, as other batteries can cause damage that may lead to fire, injury, or instrument malfunction and void the warranty. **
When the orange and green Blephasteam II device status light flash alternatively and the green batteries charging light is “ON” (continuously), the batteries are starting to be drained, power supply voltage is falling.
Please replace with new batteries.
- Remove the battery cover from Blephasteam II.
- Remove batteries by pressing the (+) part. Dispose of old batteries in accordance with the designated disposal method.
- Insert new batteries.
- When specific rechargeable batteries run out, place Blephasteam II on the base station and connect with the charger recommended by Laboratoires THEA. Batteries are 100% charged after 2 hours.
Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
Any order under €20.00 will have a €4.00 postage fee.
Any order above €20.00 has FREE postage.
We do not offer shipping / postage (free or paid) outside of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Our postage is provided by An Post or Fastway.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, simply return it within 7 days of delivery and we will replace it or provide a refund to the value of the item (excluding shipping). The items to be returned or exchanged have to be unused, in their original condition, in their original box and properly labelled.
Please check the contents of your package on arrival. Should any items be damaged during shipment, it is important that you notify us upon opening the package and take a photograph (if possible).
Also, please keep all packaging materials from the shipment. Should any item be faulty please contact us as described below so that we can provide a replacement item once the original item is returned.
If it is necessary to return items for any of the above reasons, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and note your name, order number and item details before returning the parcel.
Goods returned must be posted to:
14 Moneen Business Park,
Castlebar, Co. Mayo,
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of these conditions.