Europe’s No 1 Eye Health multivitamin
- The total synergistic formula for eye health and vision
- Just one, easy-to- swallow capsule per day
- Each capsule contains 100% NRV daily intake of Vitamin D
- The Fish Oil in Nutrof Total is of the highest grade, containing 231mg of pure Omega‑3
- Opaque capsules in blister packaging – providing maximum protection from oxidation for the fish oil
- Contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin two pigments (carotenoids) essential for protecting the retina from oxidative stress and signs of aging.
- Includes Resveratrol a compound produced by plants, particularly vines, but also found in berries and nuts. It has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, and has been shown to protect retinal cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamins E and C, Zinc and Copper contribute to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage
- Selenium is a key antioxidant and supports the action of Vitamin E and Zinc
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
Nutrof Total is devised and manufactured in accordance with the ISO 9001 quality management system.
Nutrof® Total is a dietary supplement and cannot replace a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
WHY IS NUTRITION IMPORTANT FOR EYE HEALTH?
Antioxidants, such as Vitamin E, Vitamin C and other important nutrients, have been shown to have a positive effect on eye health and reducing certain eye conditions. For instance, Omega – 3 essential fatty acids can help to alleviate symptoms of Dry Eye syndrome. Certain vitamins and minerals have also been shown to be essential for good vision.
Find out more about eye nutrition.
Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
Any order under €20.00 will have a €4.00 postage fee.
Any order above €20.00 has FREE postage.
We do not offer shipping / postage (free or paid) outside of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Our postage is provided by An Post or Fastway.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, simply return it within 7 days of delivery and we will replace it or provide a refund to the value of the item (excluding shipping). The items to be returned or exchanged have to be unused, in their original condition, in their original box and properly labelled.
Please check the contents of your package on arrival. Should any items be damaged during shipment, it is important that you notify us upon opening the package and take a photograph (if possible).
Also, please keep all packaging materials from the shipment. Should any item be faulty please contact us as described below so that we can provide a replacement item once the original item is returned.
If it is necessary to return items for any of the above reasons, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and note your name, order number and item details before returning the parcel.
Goods returned must be posted to:
14 Moneen Business Park,
Castlebar, Co. Mayo,
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of these conditions.