Winner of the “Best Eye Care Product” Award in 2021’s OTC & Retail Pharmacy Product Awards.
- 100% Preservative-free
- Protects - Hydrates - Lubricates - Repairs
- Clinically proven to increase the thickness of the tear film which relieves symptoms of Dry Eye
- Contains 0.15% Hyaluronic acid – this acts as a tear lubricant, provides long-lasting relief and soothes your symptoms
- 3% Trehalose is added to provide protection for the surface of the eye
- Suitable for ALL Dry Eye sufferers, including contact lens wearers
- Unique 10ml bottle, the ABAK bottle, for easy application which has more than 300 drops and can be used for up to 3 months after opening
THEALOZ DUO® EYE DROPS ARE IDEAL FOR:
- All Dry Eye sufferers including contact lens wearers
- People who have tried other eye drops, but not found satisfaction or comfort
- All Symptoms – From mild-to-severe
1 drop per eye 4-6 times daily.
Suitable for children, adults and if pregnant or breastfeeding.
WHAT IS DRY EYE?
Dry Eye Syndrome is a condition where the surface of the eye becomes inflamed and sore due to a poor relationship between the tear film and the eyelids. This might be because your eyes are not producing enough tears, or that the chemistry of the tear film is out of balance. The most common cause is chronic inflammation of the eyelids.
SIGNS & SYMPTOMS
Symptoms of Dry Eye can range from mild to severe, but may include:
- Gritty, sore eyes
- Tired eyes
- Eyes that appear slightly red most of the time
- Watery eyes
- Being ‘aware’ of your eyes throughout the day
- Blurry vision that comes and goes as you blink
- Irritated eyes
- Feeling like there is something in your eyes (foreign body sensation)
- Eyes that are easily bothered by smoke, wind, air conditioning
- Eyes that struggle to wear contact lenses
Find out more about dry eye.
Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
Any order under €20.00 will have a €4.00 postage fee.
Any order above €20.00 has FREE postage.
We do not offer shipping / postage (free or paid) outside of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Our postage is provided by An Post or Fastway.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, simply return it within 7 days of delivery and we will replace it or provide a refund to the value of the item (excluding shipping). The items to be returned or exchanged have to be unused, in their original condition, in their original box and properly labelled.
Please check the contents of your package on arrival. Should any items be damaged during shipment, it is important that you notify us upon opening the package and take a photograph (if possible).
Also, please keep all packaging materials from the shipment. Should any item be faulty please contact us as described below so that we can provide a replacement item once the original item is returned.
If it is necessary to return items for any of the above reasons, please send us an email to email@example.com and note your name, order number and item details before returning the parcel.
Goods returned must be posted to:
14 Moneen Business Park,
Castlebar, Co. Mayo,
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of these conditions.